Journey to the next frontier of technology with Radialpoint, as we rise up and take on the toughest challenges in customer support. We are looking for smart, passionate people that want to make the world a better, more enjoyable place to be a customer. Join the team!
What it means to be part of the Radialpoint team
We thrive on creativity and innovation. We attract smart, driven people that want to solve tough problems. While everyone brings something unique and valuable to our team we share a self-starter attitude, and the perseverance to take on big goals and conquer our limits. Radialpoint is a unique environment that offers the innovative pace of a fast-growing start-up with all the perks of an established, high tech company.
- A diverse work environment where you can have fun and collaborate with the team in our open work space, over a game of pool, ping pong or foosball, or over a beer at our Friday afternoon Happy Hour Celebrations (where some of our best ideas are born)
- Fitness programs to keep your heart and mind healthy. Stay active with our Rushfit, P90X and Yoga classes; or even take a call on our treadmill workstation. (We have showers, so you don’t have to worry about stinking up the place)
- An onsite massage therapist with healing hands to repair all your aches and pains or simply pamper you when in need of some peace and relaxation
- Healthy treats like vitamin-packed smoothies, a daily spread of fresh cut fruits, and Montreal-style Friday morning breakfasts of St Viateur Bagels, lox and all the trimmings
- Imported Italian espresso so delizioso you’ll never dare come to work with a Starbucks coffee again
- Quarterly hack-a-thons, where teams stop what they’re doing to “hack” projects that can bring real value to our business and our customers. Check out some of our past hacks
Our community at heart
We love to give back and we have a ton of fun doing it! Every week a small “brigade” of the Radialpoint team puts on their aprons and hairnets to prepare more than 3,500 hot dogs for Montreal’s community organization Dans La Rue (that’s over 126,000 steamies a year!). We partner with local charities like Santropol Roulant and sponsor a variety of fundraising activities and tournaments for good will, as well organize blood drives with Héma-Québec.
In November, our Radialpoint Mo Bros and Sisters go all out to change the face of men’s health by raising awareness and driving donations for prostate cancer research.
These are just some of the ways we help improve our community and our team spirit.
Work with usSee